Is it possible to get the total amount of experiences on roblox?

This is just a question I have.

I know its possible to get the Player’s that have joined at a specific time, as well as their Id’s using HttpService but I’m wondering about getting the highest UniverseId or PlaceId of roblox games (or at least the current number of experiences on roblox).

For example, Murder Mystery 2 (A random game I picked) has a PlaceId (maybe UniverseId?) of 142823291, which at the time of creation would’ve made it the most recent game. It would also add to the amount of Places existing on roblox.

2 Likes

Here’s an example of how you can use the Roblox API to estimate the number of experiences:

local HttpService = game:GetService("HttpService")

local function countExperiences()
    local totalExperiences = 0
    local nextPageCursor = ""

repeat
        local url = string.format("https://games.roblox.com/v1/games/list?sortOrder=Asc&limit=100&cursor=%s", nextPageCursor)
        local response = HttpService:GetAsync(url)
        local data = HttpService:JSONDecode(response)

-- Count the number of experiences in the current page
        local numExperiences = #data.data

totalExperiences = totalExperiences + numExperiences

-- Check if there are more pages to fetch
        nextPageCursor = data.nextPageCursor
    until nextPageCursor == nil

return totalExperiences
end

local totalExperiences = countExperiences()
print("Total number of experiences on Roblox:", totalExperiences)

I’m not really asking for any code, im just asking a question on how I can do this, and what to use (like links, or specific methods).

You also didnt test this code, because you are trying to access items, that dont exist. And are trying send a request whre roblox does not allow it. Fixing the code, the highest the number will ever go up was 38 and nothing more.

This is an AI response…

This function does not exist within DataModel, nor is it a service.

sorry, just tried to find a solution to you