Is it possible to make blender-like GFX on Roblox Studio?

That’s what I’m trying to make, only problem it’s going to take a long time

You can find the old versions on the official blender website, I don’t think you would get a virus from that.

But it will hang my laptop though.

1 Like

Yes, kinda 1. you need a background image, 2. you need a photo editor (Photopea is a free editor in a browser), 3. you need to “green-screen” the characters my placing them behind a bright green part and finally you will get rid of the green with your photo editor and then put the background behind your now-transparent image (containing the characters).

i need gfx to make a wallpaper and to make my game icon. Heres the result
i know its bad but its ok-ish i guess

1 Like

first image behind the scenes second image the result
gonna add the edits soon

pretty much unless you draw over it some then this is the type of low quality you will get

literal max luffy
good or bad

bad and if you want to some feedback id say go to #help-and-feedback:cool-creations

ik its bad but like i guess its the best i can do

i wanna hire someone so badly i dont even have robux

Can you illustrate - at least at a basic level…If so then I recommend you draw it out or just a simple pattern maybe even a solid color and then do it that way. To be honest I’ve never done this but I think I might try, someone also posted a link to a video that shows you how to do that. Plus I would change the camera angle, add a face to the man, the character will need to be edited to add shadows and stuff like that, and lastly you can hide a lot with text.

P.S thumbnails need to be a square image.

1 Like

Not really. You’re never going to achieve the quality desired on Roblox Studio. Also, you don’t have the moveable rigs in Roblox studio to move limbs around perfectly.

1 Like

wOW. You’re computer has more ram then me. I can work with blender easily . I wonder why you can’t.

Your laptop has the requirements , your laptop is powerful

okay, the first time i tried blender was when my computer wasnt fixed (had unnoticeable viruses) and when it was fixed, i never tried blender
first time i tried blender i had a pop up (you dont have a good OpenGL bla bla bla) i looked on yt downloaded the requirements it worked for a bit in blender but it was so laggy even tho there was just a cube

yyyy.wmv (6.8 MB)

Yeah you can, you can try playing with ROBLOX Studio “Lighting” Settings to make to realistic. To make the parts move and all use the ROBLOX Animator Editor Plugin pre-installed. Here is one of my tutorials if you need help:
ROBLOX Tutorials #2 | How to make a GFX (Beginner's Method) - YouTube

How to mask white pad: https://gyazo.com/9a0b23c4b85e0593d1187a7e759e9e9a

When starting, move the rig under the terrain or baseplate, then lift the waist up with the animator editor so the white pad does not show up.

The video @jxyvzz posted is very helpful.
How to make a GFX only using Roblox Studio [FREE] (No Downloads) {2021} - YouTube

Here is an example of one my phone GFX thing I made in under 10 minutes.

Hope this helped you!

1 Like

Roblox studio will never be capable of what blender can achieve. You can try but it’s extremely limited.

1 Like

Hmm…I’ve tried making GFX in Studio before.
A rendering engine and game engine are two different things.