Is it possible to only make some conners rounded?

I am wondering if it is possible to only have some corners rounded when using UiCorners.

I want it so that the top corners of these text labels are rounded but not the bottom ones. If this is possible how do I do it?

1 Like

You’d have to make an imageLabel, or place an empty label without rounded corners below that one.

1 Like

An alternative that you could do is make the rounded square in a photo-editing software, that way you could freely edit how it looks like.

1 Like

All the other methods are impractical, here’s a method i do which is really simple.
You can make a frame thing at the bottom with border transparency set to 0 and is the same color as the cornered ui. So that way, some sides are sharp while other’s aren’t

@SuperEmeraldMaster1

1 Like

I personally use a free program called Adobe XD, in here, you can add a box and bevel individual corners or selected corners as demonstrated below.

However, if you wish to do it other ways, you would have to make it in another image editing program and import it into Roblox as an ImageLabel

1 Like

Here’s a better explanation as to what @luisgamercooI231fan hopefully means:

You can have a simple frame that sits at the bottom with no border (BorderSizePixel 0). You position it at the bottom and you can extend the size to any length greater than the (absolute) corner radius of the frame with rounded corners, but I decided to make the size extend up to the rounded corners at the top:

(Me selecting the other frame)

Its properties:

1 Like

You can use this plugin [Roundify]

It could help you rounding your corners.
Edit : I Misread it as all corners not selected corners, mb

1 Like