Is it possible to recover builds in Studio if your account is moderated?

Greetings Developers,

A couple of days ago, I woke up as usual and logged on to Roblox to discover this:

Of course, I immediately appealed the termination and Roblox support have still to get back to me. (Edit: Elwood (Roblox Support) got back to me and of course, he denied me (He denies everyone).
(I think it’s a false-ban as I created this account to build and have fun, not break the rules).
However, when I tried to log on to RobloxStudio, it denied my access, locking me out because my account is gone. Making several months of work disappearing instantly.
I’m not going to make a rant but I have a question, is it possible to recover builds in Studio from a moderated account?
(P.S: If you want more information on how this happened, I am free for discussion.)

9 Likes

no i dont think so, do you have any saves on your computer of projects? try logging into a different account on studio and open them.

(assuming you havent actually done anything wrong and this was a false positive, im not supporting ban evasion)

I’ll try that.
And no, this isn’t ban evasion, this is my first moderation.

If you can’t find any dedicated local files, you can also try looking for autosaves on your computer. They worked for me one time when one of my .rbxl files got corrupted.

For me, its located in C:\Users\WhateverTheNameOfYourUserIs\Documents\ROBLOX\AutoSaves
(I use OneDrive so that’s why that’s there but I think by now you get it)

7 Likes

Also, don’t log out of your devforum account, or you’ll be stuffed. :confused:

9 Likes

Thanks for reminding me about the .rbxl files!

Yep, otherwise it’s just me and Roblox Support.

1 Like

I can’t even access roblox studio :frowning: It’s always says “User is moderated, check website for more details” , on any account, but even on ones that are not deleted it still appears, is there any solutions i can try? I’m on mac, and i tried everything. Restart, reinstall, deleting log, cache, app files.

Found solution, just with opened roblox studio, go on browser, log into banned/deleted account and click log in, then where it says reasson for banning/deleting click logout, and log into any working account in roblox studio

2 Likes

Same exact this here, I’m feeling screwed up right now.

1 Like

My account was banned for a stupid reason, and can’t access my studio no matter what I do
I’ve tried to uninstall and stuff and I appealed for this but I was denied for no reason at all even with
Proof that it was a stupid ban.
I’m not sure if my Studio builds are still there, and I’m still wondering if they can be recovered.

1 Like

U can’t recover build if were not autosaved, or saved by your self

to access studio, u need to go on a site (with studio running), and click logout, after than get to a studio and log into not banned/deleted account