Is it possible to remove specific animation from a huminoid?

I have beem trying to figure out how to clear a specific animation of a players humanoid, but I can’t find out how anywhere. Is it even possible? If not can you stop a lopping animation from looping?

What exactly is the thing you’re trying to do here? Your OP somewhat lacks the context for me. Are you trying to clear a Roblox Default Animation or are you trying to clear a developer made animation?

2 Likes

If you have reference to the AnimationTrack, you can :Stop it.
Otherwise, if you don’t, you can get all playing animation tracks using Humanoid:GetPlayingAnimationTracks() and iterate through it until you find animation you want to stop.

6 Likes

Agreed with @Wingz_P what exactly are you attempting to do here? Animations automatically stop playing when the animation is completed and as Legoracer said you can use :Stop() on the AnimationTrack. If you’re asking to remove a specific animation then you would just use :Destroy() on the animation instance.

2 Likes

Sorry for late reply, I am trying to find a certain animation put on to a player in the game. So no, it’s not a Default animation. But, thanks for the help!