Is it possible to rotate a 'Traill'?

When I add an image to a Trail’s texture, it becomes flipped by 90 degrees, like so:

This means in order to get my desired effect, I have to rotate the image beforehand by 90 degrees anti-clockwise:

However this is a pain as it means I will have to upload two decals for every image I need for my game (1 for the shop, 1 for the trail effect). Is there any way I can rotate the Trail’s Texture in-game without having to upload two images for each texture? (I’m aware I could rotate the GUI’s image instead, but this causes even more problems for what I need).

5 Likes

No, this is not possible right now without reuploading an adjusted image.

2 Likes

Cant you just rotate the attachments?

It remains the same unfortunately

I don’t believe you can rotate the trail, but you can rotate the image in the shop

1 Like

I could, but this causes even more problems, which would take longer to solve than actually uploading 2 images

Yeah Roblox should add something for this

No, you can just upload the flipped one and rotate it by -90 degrees in the ImageLabel for your shop.

2 Likes

I hate to be that guy who necros old topics, however, this should be addressed once again; Its currently undesirable to have to either have 2 images, or go through my gui and do the adjustments by -90 (Because I use this decal in many places for example) when It could be as simple as making a rotation offset in the trail settings.

Again sorry, but not sorry :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Instead of making a shop and trail’s image, you could just rotate the adjusted image from the trail by 90 degrees clockwise as a image label/button in properties to make the image for the UI