Is it possible to save a game to a group while keeping the place creation date?

For more context, the game is currently saved under my account, but the funds to make a group haven’t arrived yet. I want to move the place to be under a group and keep the place creation date (Feb 29th, pretty rare). Is there any possible way to do this?

1 Like

I recommend reading this announcement so you can save the game to the group and keep the creation date

1 Like

Is there anyway to do it for free?

1 Like

No, unless you want to create a new place and move all the objects and scripts to that place.

1 Like

Not exactly related to this topic however, I think that is a very silly update, first of all, why is it paid? Second of all, the bigger point is why is it paid through a game pass. I stated this before but this can be so easily faked and scammed people for. I don’t understand how an official Roblox admin group decides the best way to proceed with the payment is a game pass, it could easily have been implemented or even just taken out your account by an admin AUTOMATICALLY, not asking the user to PURCHASE a game pass that anyone with a day of phishing experience can fake.

1 Like

It’s completely manual, most of the answers to your questions are within the first replies on that topic.

If you somehow get scammed while trying to do this, that’s on you. You have to specifically message a DevForum group requesting this, they DO NOT contact you first (why would they).

On top of that, the current system is per request and completed fully manually, as believe it or not Roblox admins don’t actually have access to everything to do with the website, and it’s a whole lot more complicated than just going and changing a value that determines who owns a Roblox game.

Exactly. Why did you feel the need to go on a useless rant that asks for the system to be changed to something that currently isn’t possible?

You’re reply honestly pisses me off. Read this as if I’m being extremely patronising that’s the point.

Cheers.

1 Like

I mentioned that it could have been implemented it into the site so instead of defending them look for possible faults that are pretty major flaws. It could have been a whole page under your game section where you can process an actual transaction that is not a game pass. That can also be tracked just as well as a game pass.

I am not sure if you even know what phishing is, but clearly from your reply, you do not. “That’s on you” is the type of thing someone would say if they had no idea about cyber security. This can be simply faked via fake emails, Discord messages, Roblox messages, DevForum messages, and even more. Please learn a bit more about what phishing is before you comment on it. I wasn’t just talking about someone coming to you and saying buy this, because that is not a good phishing or a phishing attack at all.

I wanted to comment on it because it is an important flaw in the Roblox system that is made by official admins which can be simply fixed by so many solutions.

The comment “easier to track the sales” left by the author is an excuse for laziness. Transactions can also be tracked if the Admin removes robux out of your account, or if there was an actual page on this that the users went through to do this process, which again cancels out both the points the author has made of easier to track and validating that the owner actually wants to go through with this process as they would need to press one button on the page which is the exact same process as buying a game pass, just more official and safe.