Is making minigames based on "Epic Minigames" is allowed?

Reply me if it’s allowed and the lobby is looks simillar…
Here is my screenshot.

5 Likes

It should be allowed as long as you do not steal any of his content, means if you make everything yourself then you’re good to go. Just get ready that there will be players who call your game a “rip-off”, but dont let that discourage you!

10 Likes

As long as you did not directly steal their content, that should be fine, however, if you are still on the edge about this, be sure to check out this article

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/articles/Copyright-Guidance

1 Like

All of the contents are made from scratch… and if i stole someones work then i’ll got a strike right?

1 Like

If you made everything from scratch and your own hands, everything’s good! But as soon as you steal others their work then you are at risk of getting a strike.

1 Like

Except on the music ids but the logo was made from scratch…
Those icons was made by me:

^^^
They will be scaled in-game.

1 Like

If the music you use can be claimed to your inventory then you can use them without risk.

Yeah i had them on my inventory.

Then you can use them without having to think about any strikes. Just remember, if you made it, you own it and you can’t get striked for it. If you stole it, expect a strike sooner or later.

Those white circled marks means those are been used in-game.

Just so I don’t have to repeat myself.

1 Like

You don’t get striked for all stolen content. Roblox only strikes you if there is a DMCA takedown request from the IP owners. As long as you make sure your content is original, you should be fine

Wrong category btw, you aren’t asking for help with anything related to scripting. This belongs in #development-support:game-design-support

I made some lobby changes and adjustments on the game mechanics. i’ll make more changes about it ASAP.

Yes, it will be allowed as long as your stages are made by yourself or other devs who are working by you, do not steal anything from them and you will be fine

Yes, it will be allowed as long as your stages are made by yourself or other devs who are working by you, do not steal anything from them and you will be fine

Yes, I made it only by myself, and the minigames as well…

You always can, but don’t steal stuff from that other game

If you make everything by yourself then it is fine
But thing is, people can hate your game for being too similar

I made a few adjustments ingame. and adding minigames that didn’t similar.

2 Likes