Is Making "Progression Topics" using Multiple Topics considered Bumping a Topic?

I have a question concerning bump topics. How far can you go not crossing the line?

This has been on my mind lately, since I will be posting a creation topic and topics related to that topic about my progression this week, next week and so on until that part is done. What troubles me is that creating multiple topics about that topic considered bumping the topic?
Or is it better to update the Original Topic every week, putting [Work In Progress] in the name of that topic and having new pictures related to that creation without having to delete the old ones?

1 Like

It depends on how much you progress. If it’s like doing a minor change (like adjusting colors), then consider doing that in the original post by replying. Then, edit the OP to link that reply so everyone can jump to it.

Otherwise, if it’s a major change like adding a whole another house, then make a separate topic and link the previous one(s) to give some context.

2 Likes

So it’s ok making feedback topics about that post and updating the OP uploading new pictures without having to delete the Old Pictures? If so thanks for answering that it’d really help if that were the case. :smile:

Sure, you can do that. But I meant replying so that at least people come back to it when it appears in the latest. It’s not bumping as it’s a useful post. If you just edit the OP, no one will know that you did and you won’t get feedback.

2 Likes

Alright thanks for the feedback the helped me a lot!

1 Like