Is my game against the TOS ?!

Hello fellow developers,

I recently created a game called ‘You can’t leave,’ where players are teleported back to the game if they press the Roblox Icon. I’ve been researching this topic on the DevForum, but I couldn’t find a clear answer to my question.

In several threads I came across, it was mentioned that games with mechanisms preventing players from leaving might be subject to moderation. However, I’m curious if adding an extra leave button would impact my game’s moderation status.

I’d appreciate any insights or experiences you can share regarding this matter. It’s important to me that my game complies with Roblox’s rules while ensuring it doesn’t face any moderation issues or bans on Roblox.

Also, I’ll be attaching a picture related to my game at the end of this post for reference.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Not sure, but implementing this would cause a lot of players to not play your game again. And is pointless if people can already leave the Roblox app with the methods you mentioned anyway. Lastly, TeleportService will not work instantly all the time.

I would suggest that you remove this feature as it might create even more problems on the long run, but your choice.

1 Like

I just mentioned these methods because some Players don’t know how to leave the game in such situation and they might report the game and I get banned

I would say don’t take the risk. You might actually get punished since in some past updates, Roblox tried to patch this method of preventing players from leaving the game so they’re not so keen on games that use this.

1 Like

What if they want to change their settings?