Is my game dislike botted?

so my recent game, just got a ton of dislikes, having 8 dislikes and 0 likes, It also only has 49 visits which is obviously really low…?

Did my game got dislike botted? Or is it just real players?

Can i do anything about it?

2 Likes

There’s something wrong with your game.

8 Likes

Could you share a link to the game? Without one it’s pure speculation. With the game, we might be able to understand something “wrong”.

5 Likes

Who would bot 13 dislikes in the first place?

7 Likes

It could be because your game is either broken (most likely), or just dislike botted, but I don’t think someone would bot such small game.

3 Likes

If all of the dislikes were very sudden, theres a chance it was dislike botted. However, it’s very unlikely that somebody would dislike bot you for such an insignificant amount. If ever you’re really concerned your game got dislike botted, you can contact support and they will resolve it (atleast they did in my case, however it was on a much larger scale).

2 Likes

i don’t think your game got disliked there is 3 ways to much dislikes 1: botted 2: game sucks 3: you mabye forgot to add a function to like a gamepass

2 Likes

PLEASE, and i say PLEASE share the link to the game and not ignore us. If we get the link, we can know if something is wrong or not

1 Like

game seems fine. one thing i would say is that its that the classic and more modern theme doesnt go well. but its likely you got dislike botted.

also its empty w/o ppl but thats expected if there isnt a playerbase