Is my game engaging? Failed project and sponsorship

I made a game that I think is interesting enough to be played. However, all my attempts to promote the game have failed.

It seems that YouTubers don’t even read their emails, and the money I spent on advertising didn’t yield any results either.

I read a lot about advertising, everywhere talked about some mythical 1% CTR. They say you don’t need to invest a lot, but I think it requires a minimum of 100k. Although Roblox has introduced a new Ads Manager system, maybe things are different there.

At the moment, the project is inactive. Advertising the game is generally the biggest problem when there is no money.

I’m genuinely interested to hear an opinion about the game.
Whether it had chances, whether it is interesting.

1 Like

no music, no sound effects, when you die and there’s no one you have to wait so long for the next map, got heat rays disaster 3 times in a row. No reasons to play this instead of the popular one

2 Likes

the game is actually really decent.

i feel like the ui needs tons of work though, that aside this is amazing! i loved the game to be honest.

as he said:

is a big problem. i recommend music.

1 Like

games pretty good but it’s honestly just a copy of natural disaster survival. no offence but there’s honestly no reason why someone would choose to play your game over natural disaster survival. you gotta either add something unique to give people a reason to play or just move on and make a new game

2 Likes

the only thing that really made it engaging was playing with you and the other guy though, if i’m honest.

if you want people to play you HAVE to nerf it for little 3 year olds that click on ads. hail and tornado are way too powerful…

1 Like

I agree with this, but the same can be said for the popular game “Natural Disaster Survival”. The sound effects are there, you’re just unlucky. Although I can remove the random and prohibit the repetition of disasters. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Is it bad in terms of design or practicality? I would be glad to hear criticism, if not here improve, then in new games not to make the same mistakes.

1 Like

design.

it’s really simple, boring, and not colorful enough for the 3 year old kids who love games like this