Is my game Game of Tag worth advertising?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    Some critical feedback about my game and if it is worth me investing more funds into it

2. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!
    I am unsure whether my game that I created just isn’t fun or its just that I haven’t spent enough on ads to get it exposed to enough people to get a chance for them to find out.
    My game is a tag game with abilities which can be used by both the tagger and the runners.

https://www.roblox.com/games/6444733363/ABILITIES-Game-Of-Tag

I would appreciate it if you could check out my game and give me critical feedback on if the game is shit or it has potential if I advertise

1. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    n/a

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

1 Like

So is this a type of freeze tag game?

1 Like

I think the game is good, it has a clean looking ui and map. It’s also got some good gamepasses so if you can actually get the players onto your game then you would get a decent amount of profit.

However I don’t think advertising the game would be good because you can’t play it if there is only you online (basically you need 2 players to start the game) and people aren’t going to wait around for someone else to join, a game of tag isn’t really something that people would spend a long time playing. There also isn’t much to keep the players coming back either.

Although advertising could do well if you already have a player base for your game (you could do this by getting your friends to play, and then their friends will join, and so on). I tried advertising my game once when it didn’t already have a player base, all the players who joined just left straight away because it was only them in the game :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

What new innovations are you bringing to the Tag genre?

1 Like

Pretty much. Right now theres only 1 gamemode which is 1 tagger and the rest are runners.

1 Like

Well we have abilities which you have to buy from a banner like all star tower defence

1 Like

Lemme try the game out and give you some advice.

1 Like

Also I don’t think you can swear on the DevForum as it’s apart of Roblox. (kinda oblivious)

1 Like

I like the lobby, the game isn’t playable at the moment because there aren’t enough players; but the UI’s look nice.

But quite honestly I don’t know a lot about advertising, but I love the game.

1 Like

Thanks. I been getting good feedback from the game as well its just I want to make sure before investing large amounts of funds into advertising.

1 Like