Is my game ready to release?

I’ve been working on my game for a while now, and i’m wondering if its ready for release. I don’t want to add too much because than i won’t have any ideas for my updates. I’m mainly looking if i missed any essentials/neccessities.
Here’s the game:

3 Likes

The game is all ready for you to release!
I’ve played your game, and I love the combat style. I recommend adding music and sound effects for your next update!

Looks good!
However you could fix inventory overlapping your gui by changing it’s position or making your own inventory system.

Your game looks really nice and I think it is ready to release. I think it is a really nice idea and have not seen it before.
Although I would be really happy if you could answer me 2 questions:
1.How did you manage to get that “cartoony” style of your game, because I really like it, and would like to recreate it in my own game.
2.How did you do the nice looking Text font of the name over the players head?

1. Fonts matter, i use fredoka one for cartoony, gotham for just classic and medium, and the others i don’t really know lmao.

2. UIGradients and a big UI stroke is a really nice combination.

Thank you for your reply, and for answering my questions although my first questions was asking about the graphics of your game (every textures consisting of just one colour, and no “real” textures (the stones don’t have a stone texture but are just grey, the grass not having a grass texture but being just green).

Compare it with Random Rumble, not that you have to have the same style, just the functionality and quality.