Is my shop too blurry?

Is my layout too blurry? Maybe I should lower the content to make it crisper. I just need public feedback to further my observation.

You can see for yourself - Urahara Shop, Japan - Roblox

15 Likes

Okay so first of all, this build is amazing :fire:.

The detail you put in is astounding, really! On the highest quality settings, I don’t find the biuld excessively blurry. The haziness or blur in fact fits the build perfectly! Great job man!

9 Likes

It looks perfect, I wouldn’t change anything! I like the detailing everywhere.

2 Likes

Not at all. It’s completely amazing.

2 Likes

I think its cool

2 Likes

I can see what you mean for having the concern of your shop being too blurry. However, what ever you did it makes it look more atmospheric. Good job.

3 Likes

No, and the building is great! Good j job! :+1:

2 Likes

I think it fits perfectly with the vibe you were going for in the build.

2 Likes

Amazing build.

However, I honestly hate this blur setting everyone seems to just love using these days. I don’t know why everyone is about it. It’s definitely not my taste, at least, so to each their own. At the very least, this was one of the least offensive copies of it.

5 Likes

The build itself is great; I admire the simplistic design which is reminiscent of Japanese architecture. Regarding your query about the blur, I found it to be very overpowering and stressful for my eyes; I would recommend toning it down. Regardless, keep up the good work; the build looks great.

Somnar

2 Likes

Is this where I can train to get bankai?

But seriously this is a) a great build, and b) the blur fits perfectly.

1 Like

Honestly, it depends on the person.
Some people will enjoy the blur, while others will despise it.

I’d personally suggest having a lighter blur effect, so then you have no one complaining; even though it does lose a bit of its uniqueness.

2 Likes

Stumbled upon the game before finding this thread, I think it’s a really cool build :smile: I’ve re-read and re-watched Bleach heaps of times and this looks clean!

It looks perfect!