Is my Terrain skills good?

If you want your own then get your own here Old work deleting soon

Im not sure if i should change my terrain Style

28 Likes

Yea! Your terrain looks really nice! If I was hiring, I would hire you.

2 Likes

This honestly Stands out really nice. Especially the the river I honestly wonder how you can get that good at being a Terrainist

For the rivers im making a plugin for Curved Terrain. :smiley:

2 Likes

Rn I’m using Part To Terrain, I can’t wait for your new Plugin maybe it could help me in some way of using Terrain, I could really use it.

In the 8th picture the trees look a bit weird for me, but other than that you are talented and you did an amazing job. Good luck buddy!

1 Like

It looks good, I recommend adding some more variation in the terrain such as leaves mixed the grass or mud mixed with the ground.

1 Like

That looks very nice and neat! Good work.

You think you could share the link of the plugin? By the way terrain looks great dude keep it up.

1 Like

Wow, your terrain looks really nice on the way that you bring a low poly theme and the mapping out of it looks good.

I concur with you. It should have more variation in the materials.

You have a great sense of layout and everything generally blends in together.

One thing that bothers me is that the trees look a bit lifeless on some of these, mostly because of the reused assets or an unnaturally noticeable symmetry.

Reusing assets is a good thing as it keeps loading times bearable and speeds up the production; however, nature tends to be chaotic and every slight variation in shapes can drastically improve visuals.

2 Likes

This looks amazing, I love the details and trees that are angled! 10/10

1 Like