Is our game project against ToS?

Hello, we are making a game that when you enter the room, it fills with gas and you die, is it against ToS?

I’m asking this because ‘Ro-Bio’ type games are getting banned.

1 Like

I don’t think so. Ro-bio got banned for like using humans as test subjects, I’m pretty sure your game wouldn’t be violating ToS.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your answer :smiley:

2 Likes

It depends on what your game is based on honestly. If its a science lab, then it should be fine. But, if its war related, I would highly advise against.

2 Likes

It’s not I think. I’m not familiar of what Ro-Bio is, but you can probably do that. There are a lot of games regarding sicknesses that haven’t been banned, and this would be violating way less to not violating at all. I say go ahead.

1 Like

No problem! :slightly_smiling_face:

It probably is because of Holocaust related issues. I wouldn’t risk it. Even if it was sciency, too many people would jump to the aforementioned topic, and you’d get a lot of reports.

2 Likes

If it’s like a sci-fi related game then go for it. Shouldn’t be bad. Maybe change the color of the gas to blue or something?

1 Like

How is a gas leak against the ToS? It doesn’t make sense. It has nothing to do with real-life problems, and I don’t see this being slightly inappropriate for users under 13.

2 Likes

Oh, the OP never mentioned it was a leak. If it is a leak, then yeah it’s fine. However the OP just says that you enter a gas chamber and die. Plus, dying isn’t the most kid-friendly thing.

Then again, everyone has to oof once in a while.

Thats extremely reaching unless characters are depicted as a minority or there is WW II bad guy propaganda posted everywhere he should be fine. Death is a basic concept in majority of games and can be child friendly if handled correctly (he can just say the gas knocks you unconscious) plus nothing graphic about a block character falling into pieces.

1 Like