Is paying developers with limiteds allowed?

So I found a builder who will work for one of my limiteds, so I want to pay him with that instead of selling the limited and getting only 70% of the robux. I have heard the roblox moderation can be very weird at some times, so I was just wondering if it is 100% safe to do this, moderation wise.

3 Likes

I am pretty sure it is but make it seem kind of fair

what i mean is dont trade a domino crown for a shaggy and a few shoulder pals

I mean it has been happening for many developers for 3-5 years, but it isn’t the best solution when it comes to payment.

In my opinion, I would pay with R$ instead of limiteds as it could be moderated as a “scam” and can get your account banned as it’s risky to do so. Payment is much more efficient and reliable than paying someone a hat that will be traded or deleted later through the months.

In the end, I rather pay with R$ instead of trading with a limited as Moderation might see it as a “scam”.

4 Likes

yeah that is what i was saying but i worded it weirdly

If they prefer getting paid with a limited then it’s fine.

Although I am not entirely sure it is fine, in the past Roblox moderation has taken action for large transfers of limiteds in what I presume was a scam prevention system.

A lot can go into effect on how it’d be handled but overall I believe nothing harsh would come of it.

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten any clear answers or anything. Should I just pay him with robux or give him the limited. The robux would be significantly more.

Safe choice and answer: Pay him with the robux, it’s safer and more reliable than trading a limited that can get you moderated as a “scam”.

Even though trading limiteds is still allowed as payment, it doesn’t really make sense at all to do so, paying with R$ can be safer and don’t have to hussle with a hat that isn’t worth anything.

2 Likes