Is selling your Roblox experience still not allowed?

I’m asking this now because I’ve heard that Welcome to Bloxburg was bought by a game company a while ago, and a company called Voldex now buys Roblox experiences for >$500,000. Does Roblox already know about all that?

Furthermore, I have seen posts about selling Roblox experiences saying it’s not allowed, but they were from over a year ago. So I’m asking right now, is it still not allowed?

This is a tricky question to answer, I have found this straight from a Roblox Article:

Roblox has no official method to buy or sell experiences.

If another player offers to buy your experience or sell one to you, it’s probably a scam. Do not give other players Robux or items in exchange for an experience, because there’s no official system which allows them complete the trade.

Correct me if I’m wrong because I’m not 100% sure but in the article it actually doesn’t say anything about it being illegal to sell your experiences it only states that it can be risky so they prefer you not too do that:

Roblox cannot enforce deals made between players outside of official systems. Never give out your personal information, including password, to someone promising to build an experience with your account. If you give them your password they can also take all your items and Robux. Sharing passwords is a violation of the Terms of Use and Roblox Community Standards.

1 Like

It’s allowed, but not recommended. The large game companies are corrupt, and you should not sell anything to them.

1 Like