Is shooting yourself allowed in my game?

Basically i was wondering if I could shoot yourself as a last resort in my game? Like point a gun to yourself and then pull the trigger and you die, would that be against tos? or would roblox allow it. this is a 13+ game ofc and I’ve seen it in games like jims computer but I just wanted clarification before I publish the game and get potentially banned.

many thanks

2 Likes

Surprisingly enough, I think it’s allowed. There’s a game called Jim’s Computer and at the very end of it your character does this action. And with the new Roblox TOS, I’m pretty sure it passes with 13+ or 17+ games as I’ve seen many get away with this or at least subtly hinting at it.

Although personally, I would take this reply with a grain of salt, as Roblox can be iffy with stuff like this. Are you planning on adding blood also? That might be a different story.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DO NOT ADD SUICIDE TO YOUR ROBLOX GAME! It is definitely against Roblox’s TOS and it can get you in serious trouble. It’s specifically stated in the Roblox Community Standards.

We do not allow content or behavior that depicts, glorifies, or encourages suicide, self-injury, or real-world activities that may create an extreme risk of physical harm** including: Describing methods for suicide or self-harm. Content that glorifies, supports, or depicts instances or methods of suicide or self-harm.

Please don’t add this to your Roblox game, it’s not allowed regardless if your game is 13+

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.