Is socialseed good for promoting games?

Is promoting games on socialseed a good idea?

3 Likes

It’s just my opinion but i think that it’s a waste of money if you are trying to get the initial active playerbase, one should pay for these things only if the game is already doing good after sponsoring, so sponsor for 2 weeks at first if the game is well received than pay for a youtuber to boost it

4 Likes

Many games that have used Social Seed have seen immense increases in their player count…

A striking example is BAKE DA BABY, a popular action-themed game where you’re placed either on the Adults or Babies team. Before using the service, they maintained a steady CCU of around 250 players and immediately jumped up to ~800 players within 60 minutes of hiring a Content Creator through Social Seed (Source)

It kept reaching new milestones, hitting ~20k players thanks to Social Seed. You can have a look at their Twitter to see some more interesting statistics but the facts speak for themselves. Whether you choose to use it for your game is completely up to you, but it is a beneficial service/tool for Roblox developers

At the end of the day, it’s an investment you have to determine whether you’d like to make or not, but to answer your question directly - yes, it is good for promoting games. It’s a central for hiring Content Creators and makes the process very easy and straightforward

5 Likes

I’ve noticed this to be true as the owner of the site! Make sure your game has a small player base and is polished enough for it to be playable by a big creator.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tips, by the way, I’m subscribed to your youtube channel, which is actually how I found socialseed.

Quick question, I’m working on a game, where the players have to go up a staircase with obstacles, and the first one up it wins. It’s very addicting, and there’s a level editor for the players to create their own levels and share it with each other. I was just wondering, is this a good game idea, and does it have potential?

1 Like

Please make more YouTube videos :pleading_face:

3 Likes

haha this is an obvious ad my guy is promoting his product

1 Like

That might be true, but the information is still correct.

1 Like

I don’t even remotely work for Social Seed lmao, simply stating factual data that has been shared on the internet already

1 Like

What other games have?
I see it worked in the example of that game, but also the site creator is related to the creator of that game anyway, I want to know about results for other games that tried using this.

1 Like