Is the UI good?

Greetings, fellow DevForum members.

I made an admin system in Roblox recently. I need some suggestions about UI. This is the first time of me using other design apart from Material Design. Everyone has access to the system.
To open the command bar, press Q. To show help UI, type help and press enter.

Please let me know if you have a suggestion or whatsoever.

4 Likes

It looks pretty good. I would personally display less of the name of the system and display more of the commands and other information. I would probably bring up the name part a little bit and make both of the scrolling frames a bit larger.

Also possibly make it draggable?

3 Likes

Greetings, C0_le.

Regarding your question mentioned in your reply to my post.

Yes, I will make this draggable.

2 Likes

It seems pretty bland with color, but that might just be me because I’m trying to bring minimalist designs into Roblox; if possible use a custom font for the rules & title?

3 Likes

I am going to bring console-like design to Roblox.

1 Like

I understand that your place is under development, but I’m on mobile and I could not open the command bar because hot keys don’t work on mobile. You should add a button as an alternative way to open the command bar.

2 Likes

Will do. Thanks for telling me.

2 Likes

For design, I think it’s pretty. But there is a slight problem with the Command bar next to Chat too. It’s a difficult task when chatting.

I recommend moving the command bar to the below.

4 Likes

Looks good. I would recommend having colored text for key words. I recently made a commandline for my game. It only has “kill” and “speed” atm. use client for you and server.HDWC. Notice how the key words are colored O_O
game: Command line - Roblox