Is the UTG (Ultimate Trolling GUI) allowed to be implemented into my game?

The reason i have this question is because i saw a post about a person getting banned for using UTG so i just want to know.

26 Likes

I’ve never really used utg but I assume if it has nothing bad in it then it should be allowed but I don’t fully know…

7 Likes

Ok. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:
Some guy got banned and i just want to know so that i dont get banned for that…

4 Likes

Hope someone can give a better answer to you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

no, I’m pretty sure its allowed flamingo uses it in his admin trolling videos,

given to him by the owner

also I’m not sure if its the UTG or something else

5 Likes

Oh ok. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

depends on the utg… is it a free model?

if it’s a free model, I don’t recommend using it…

4 Likes

The UTG i was talking about is a custom one because i know that free model UTG’s are not good to use.

3 Likes

I was also banned for creating a custom made UTG game. I’ve been contacting Roblox support, and here is the result:

the commands are not permitted on Roblox as they said, but I started out without any inappropriate commands whatsoever. None of these commands mentioned in the message were in my game, and even if some of thrm were violent, I feel like Roblox should have given the developer a warning or just ban the game and not the developer’s account, as they were in flamingo’s videos and the game is not taken down. There are loads of utg games, which makes me believe that roblox is biased. I’ve been constantly reporting them as it was unfair just to ban few, but they didn’t ban them, and moved on to another topic about it. They didn’t even notify me that the game was banned. All it said was i was supporting discrimination, which was clearly not right. They never deleted any utg games, there are a ton of free utg models in studio, and as a guy who created the game trying to create the game with no harmful content whatsoever, and since they never banned the utg games, i felt like it was probably allowed. We never knew that of course, and this just doesn’t feel right at all.

19 Likes

It’s just absolutely hilarious now I can’t devex. Plus,roblox has never mentioned that the utg is inappropriate, and if it is, why arent all the utg games banned?

12 Likes

I recently got banned because of this. i see popular youtubers and games using it, but I don’t see them getting banned. So I thought it was allowed. ROBLOX shouldn’t let anyone including youtubers use UTG.

7 Likes

Roblox moderation has always been bias, unless youre apart of their paycheck like youtubers or famous people you cant do anything, some games are based entierly around gore well others get shut down the second their up, their pick and choose based on a vauge TOS they cherry pick from

4 Likes

In this video, a user gets banned for 7 days putting ‘UTG’ inside their game. Not recommended.

5 Likes

No, the UTG is not currently allowed. Said by many people already. Getting caught with the UTG in your game will result in it getting shut down and landing you with a 7-day ban that is always final. I would recommend thinking in the case of an 8-year-old playing your game.

3 Likes

No it isn’t. I used to think it was allowed so I put it in my game, but then the game got deleted a couple days later. I had no idea what got it deleted, so I made another. That one got banned too. Both times I didn’t get any message why it got deleted, or even a warning. Now I know it is not allowed.

I didn’t think there was any inappropriate stuff in it either, as the only videos I have seen using it was Flamingo. Now that I look back on it, there PROBABLY was.

4 Likes

He said that he didn’t put that in his game.

3 Likes

Here is the real answer: It is allowed, BUT it needs to be appropriate meaning not breaking Roblox Terms Of Use (hope this helps).

4 Likes

NO NO NO KEEP THAT GUI OUT OF YOUR GAME AT ALL COSTS.
Don’t be like me, don’t add it into your game. There is a bomber skin in UTG, and some other bad stuff.

Ok I was being a little bit dramatic at the start, but what I said is true.

10 Likes

I’m seeing a bomb vest skin in Arsenal, I love how the moderation is biased.

6 Likes