Is there a way for any decal to have no background?

Hi again, I am trying to place decals that I found on Internet in my game that have no background, although Studio thinks that they do… How can I make any image’s white space be considered background or where to find good images with no background, or simply what to use to make images with no background?
Thanks

2 Likes

You would just make a transparent background in a editing software and save it as a PNG (most used) then just apply it on a Roblox decal.

For transparent backgrounds, I find LunaPic an excellent site for the job.

1 Like

It depends where the image’s white space is coming from:

• if its from the picture itself you must use an editing software, paint.net etc are frequently used ones or if you have Adobe Photoshop you may want to use that.
  • if its coming from the image label then you simply need to set the BackgroundTransparency property to 1.
4 Likes

You can easily get an transparent background Image off an explorer or just use a website to remove the background.

Alright, little update: I tried Paint.net to make the image have no background, although when i cropped my image, the background just turned purple. @6Clu, how do i get past that to have no background at all?

Edit: Here is the image vs. the final image: (the final image has been modified although at first its background was all purple)

Final image: item1

Image: 1

1 Like

Its quite difficult for me to see why without seeing your side but the way I do it is:

If you are finding it difficult, you can probably use another site or track down the issue as I’m not exactly a wizard with paint.net yet :frowning:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! That deleted the background! Bro I love you so much right now you just fixed a HUGE issue I had with decals on my game!!!

2 Likes