Is there a way I can make laugh clipping/gliding better?

Briefly explained, laugh clipping is a type of glitch that you can use to go through ~1 stud walls that involves the “/e laugh” emote, only doable with R6 characters.

I am currently trying to bring back how laugh clipping/gliding used to work in Roblox for a game related to laugh clipping/gliding, here are some video examples of how it used to work:

One of the clip where the player is jumping left and right involves luck clipping which you can disregard, focus on the gliding part

Nowadays laugh clipping is different, it is way too hard and not as consistent as it was. I haven’t been able to successfully clip through a wall after many attempts, the head never collided with the wall making me unable to head glide, ragdolls barely happens, it might be because of a physics change but I am not sure.

I have taken note of Roblox’s mechanic where your player’s head loses collision if it is restricting the player from getting up from a ragdoll, but thankfully the collision comes back after the player resets their character. I’ve done a temporary fix for this which uses a script that keeps the head collision of every player turned on.

As for solutions I haven’t came up with any in mind so far as physics related mechanics aren’t really my main expertise, I would appreciate any help I could get, thank you in advance!

I think you have fixed the physics clipping and the part thats preventing you from doing it is shift lock somehow working differently since in the old video it lets you stay in the wall, you could try replacing the shift lock script to be less forceful when rotating your body parts.

I don’t think it’s the shift lock being the problem because even if I don’t turn my character with it after my head gets stuck in the wall the character still gets up by itself after a few seconds, I don’t know how to fix this

Then its probably the humanoid state changing to standing after you ragdoll for a few seconds, you could disable that.