Is there a way of get rid of Rthro animations?

How do I get change from Rthro animations back to the original animations? In my avatar settings, all I see are Rthro animations:

It’s a little weird running with Rthro animations when testing in studio so I want to change it back for now until I get used to them.

4 Likes

You just need to remove the R-thro animations, the original animations are loaded by default if you aren’t using custom ones.

That’s weird. The above is a picture of my avatar settings. The animations aren’t highlighted in green (so they aren’t equipped) but why are they playing in studio?

Right, I’m noticing that too. They almost seem to be replacing the default R15 animations, I’m not sure if this is intentional or if it’s a bug.

I too am having this problem :frowning: I have noticed that if you have a separate animation pack it overwrites, very annoying though.

Why aren’t you in here?
chrome

He was talking about how only Rthro animations are in his Avatar Editor, was he not?

It’s ok. Overriding avatar settings by Game Options works too, since he wanted to have standard animations while testing in Studio.

But I still don’t quite understand one thing:
Why should anyone expect for all animation packs to appear in “Recent” when they didn’t use all animation packs recently? I mean, it’s for recent stuff only, literally any item could show up there, so why should all animation packs miraculously appear in Recent? :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yeah, forgot about that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But still, “old”, recently unused/untouched animations (or any other item) has no right to appear in Recent, and it kinda blows my mind why would anyone expect that to happen :upside_down_face:

1 Like