Is there a way of making an inset border on a frame with a transparent background

Im trying to make a border for an image label, but I need it to be inset. The issue with this is that I need a transparent background. meaning I cant use the Boarder property as making the background transparent also makes the border transparent.

I have tried using UIStroke but there’s no way of making it inset. It only offsets the edges outwards, not inwards which is incredibly annoying.

Using another image label with a frame texture doesn’t really work because the image label I’m using gets contorted into different rectangular shapes too much and it make it look gross.

The only other way I can think of is making 4 separate frames inside the image label but I really don’t want to have to do that because I think there must be a better way.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

To achieve this I usually create a frame as a child of whatever you want to have a border on called “Border” and then I have 4 frames inside it, one for each side.

And just as you said, it ain’t pretty, but it works

1 Like

wait this is smart. i didnot mean to revive this post, but gotta say this. i have been looking solution for this .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.