Is there a way to adjust input delta sensitivity for the mobile camera?

I noticed that UserInputService has a property called MouseDeltaSensitivity that can be used to adjust how mouse movement translates into the game. It’s extremely useful, however it obviously there doesn’t appear to be a property of UserInputService that allows the same type of sensitivity adjustments for mobile devices. Any ideas as to how I can manipulate the sensitivity without directly editing ROBLOX’s camera module?

3 Likes

This is currently impossible, and I think it should be…

With the dynamic thumbstick when the player drags their finger around the screen, the camera moves:
meaning that if the sensitivity is low, the camera will move very slowly causing a bad sense of movement.

If you’d like to do this anyways, you’d have to make a Feature Request.

1 Like

The point of lowering the sensitivity is to purposefully make the camera move slower upon dragging their finger around compared to their previous higher sensitivity. This doesn’t cause the “sense of movement” to be bad depending on how you’re using it.

3 Likes

Mobile devices and input don’t exactly have a degree of sensitivity so you would have to artificially sensitise camera movement for mobile by forking the PlayerModule and making adjustments to the CameraModule such that lesser values are being applied for camera rotation.

2 Likes