Is there a way to auto-allow audio to be allowed in the same-owners place + owned group places?

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    Rather than going through every single audio I own just to insert the universal ID to prevent my own games being silent, is there a way, or rather why is there not a way, to automatically allow my own audio to work on games owned by a group I own? And is this automatically done for places I own directly?
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Useful features such as these tend to be hard to find or use on Roblox and so there’s obviously no tutorials available or anything to assist in finding these.
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    N/A, the devforums are my solution to this specific problem, hopefully!

If anyone who reads this has access to, can you please make a post requesting the ability to mass-modify assets such as audio, models etc so we can configure multiple of the same asset type at once? IE adding a universal ID to all or a selected group of audios, or disabling comments or copylock on to models and etc? It would be an extremely useful feature.

3 Likes