Is there a way to change the default Roblox (loading in) screen?

Im pretty sure it’s supposed to be in scripting support.

You know the loading screen when you click Play? Is it possible to change it to our own version or at least adjust it?

Question I’ve been wondering for a few weeks

1 Like

I think you can while teleporting into another game, not so sure about joining one.

1 Like

Know about that. I’m 70% sure you can’t change loading in but I’m just asking if there is a way.

1 Like

You can create your own custom one, Roblox made a tutorial article on it

3 Likes

Wait so do you still need to see the default loading screen? The one with the roblox logo spinning and saying joining in or full server?

Or does it replace it?

I believe you’ll still see it for a very short amount of time (for e.g. teleporting to a different place within your game) but you still will have your custom loading screen.

1 Like

I think it’ll replaced it with your own custom one, I’m not sure if there’s a brief period where the default one still appears before you’re detected by the server as joined. If so, not sure if there’s a way to remove that

2 Likes

well that’s sad. I haven’t played any games with a custom loading screen that replaces the default one so I guess it’s not possible unless they make a feature for it. Thanks anyways!

1 Like

Ooh, If you would like to check one out that utilizes custom loading screens, Notoriety uses it whenever the player teleports with their party to a new heist

1 Like

yes there is but the roblox spinning thing will still stay for half second to one second

1 Like

Sounds better than 24 hours of a spot in the queue to join somebody popular.

1 Like

For teleporting between places you can totally eliminate the default loading screen using: TeleportService | Roblox Creator Documentation. Note that it only works if the place you are teleporting to is part of the same ‘universe’.

For joining a game ReplicatedFirst | Roblox Creator Documentation can be used but note that this only works after a server has been found for the player to join.

4 Likes

Oh so the default screen is used after a player already joined for the others…

For ReplicatedFirst | Roblox Creator Documentation, the default loading screen is shown until they have found a server. The player needs to find a server first, since the player does not receive their ReplicatedFirst scripts until they have found a server to join.

1 Like