Is there a way to get team create color?

I’m wondering if there’s a way to get any user’s team create color using a script or formula.
I know there’s a way to get the user’s chat color, I’ve done this before but I’m wondering if there’s a way for the team create colors as well.

I’m going to be using these colors for a plugin that I’m making. Btw If you are unclear about what I’m trying to achieve, take a look at the picture below, that’s the colors I’m trying to get through a script.

2 Likes

You can take a screenshot (like the one attached in this thread, lol) of the colors and then open an image editor like DotPDN (also known as paintNET) and use the syringe tool to find the RGB and Hex value of it.

Right now, the red TC color is an RGB value of 255,89,89 with a Hex value of FF5959. The grey is an RGB value of 163,162,165 with a Hex value of A3A2A5.

You can achieve these in a script by using Color3.fromRGB.

Sources:
I do this myself when I try to get an accurate color from an image.

I think what he meant was a script formula which gives you the color, like how this code gives you the chat color of a player.

@GammaShock I don’t think there is any formula to get the team create color at the moment. This would be a good addition, if you have enough use cases for it.

3 Likes

That works as well, but it’s easier to find the values and then input them manually than having to go through possibly hours of research on how to make it work and then find out there is no way.

The script example you attached can probably be done with Color3.fromRGB instead of strings like “Really black”.

His point is that he wants to make a plugin that uses someone’s team create colors, it’s really bad ux for the user to have to input their color every time they open team create (given that it changes from session to session).

@GammaShock you should make a feature request for this

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was attempting to explain.
Shame there isn’t a known way to get a user’s team create color. I’ll make a feature request for this like you said though.

3 Likes