Is there a way to gift gamepasses from a game you own?

With the power of determination and motivation, I have been looking everywhere to see if this is possible and if there is a way to do this.

Is there some way I can gift gamepasses from my own game?

In other words, let’s say I made a “VIP” Gamepass in my game. It costs Robux of course, but I want to know if there’s a way to gift certain people my game’s Gamepass (like my friends for example) without them having to purchase it. Is there a way I could do this, like with using Cmdr or HD Admin or something else?

1 Like

No, but you could store an array of player’s UserIds of which the same rewards that would be granted to gamepass purchasers could be granted to them as well.

4 Likes

There’s no way of “gifting” a gamepass, however for the rewards you can set up an if statement such as this:

if player.Name == "susan" or player.UserId == "029389183" then

1 Like

Technically you can change the way you check if a gamepass is owned(for example save all the gamepasses owned inside a datastore), that way you can give people gamepasses by adding/removing them from their datastore. Gifting gamepasses isn’t possible(unless the gamepasses become free for a short amount of time and then purchased by the user) but you can replicate the gamepasses rewards instead and make the game “think” that the user owns a specific gamepass.

3 Likes