Is there a way to IP ban someone in roblox?

Hey, yesterday someone tried to copy my game with exploits. This so sad roblox did not do anything about it.

I was not that one of my fan would do that I am really scared my game would copied entirely. Is there a way to IP ban someone?

or roblox just did not implemented it.

5 Likes

No you cannot, and you probably never will.

Use UserIds instead, but alting exists

3 Likes

I already put a note about alts, you do not have to point out the obvious.

1 Like

I banned him from my game the problem is that he can use an alt.

2 Likes

Oh I did not know. Although the alt problem is non fixable.

1 Like

I have great idea! If someone made an alt which is just created then it should be banned for 10 days or something. It will prevent a bit.

1 Like

You can’t do anything about it, if he reuploads then just send a dmca or copyright complain to Roblox.

2 Likes

That’s basically an account age limit, I do not believe they should be banned for 10 days but simply kicked if their account is not old enough.

1 Like

Ok, good idea! I will try that if he uploads it. Lucky, he just got the model not the script.

1 Like

Not sure. If he make account older than the limited age thats the problem.

1 Like

There’s nothing you can really do to be honest.

1 Like

Yes, we can’t do anything about it. If we could that would be great!

1 Like

First, I think is better to ban him from you game (that you already made)

Next I think you should report him by copying games using exploits, if the game is only on the account(and not saved on alts or on computer), it gonna be deleted when banned.

Btw, I know isn’t the best time to say it, but the print made me laugh ;_; goodluck with your game :smiley:

1 Like

Wait, yeah maybe someone got my game because of an remote event maybe.

1 Like

Someone can save the whole map and localscripts as long:

• They are loaded
  • Executor is capable of saveinstances() (SynapseX, ScriptWare, advanced paid ones)
1 Like

This anti-cheat will kinda help maybe.

2 Likes

Thats great, but I think that now the new exploits versions don’t put any gui on the game, they act with the exploiter app.

But is already a way to avoid them.

1 Like

Yeah, it would help with old exploiters.

1 Like

It’s possible for any exploiter to save anything that they can see (be it your models, localscripts, or guis). There is nothing you can do about this. What is safe are your server scripts, anything within ServerStorage/ServerScriptService, and anything else the client hasn’t loaded yet.

You shouldn’t really worry about people saving your game. If they reupload your assets then you can DMCA them like suggested above.

2 Likes

Now I’m thinking, and if the exploiters delete the LocalScript of AntiExploiter before they active the real exploiter?

It’s very difficult to make that, because the exploiter don’t know the LocalScript path (if uses a old exploiter, the news made it easy) but you can add a local script that check if the original local script was deleted and kick him.

And if they delete the local script that detect if the original was deleted, is only put in the original local script to detect if the other local script got deleted.

That way is near impossible to they hack using old exploits

2 Likes