Is there a way to make a Rank Management Center with out Glitch?

Hello!
I wonder if there was a way to make a Rank Management Center without Glitch API.

Reasons why I don’t want to use glitch.
Roblox Cookie Hackers can steal my Ranking Bot Account.
I don’t trust glitch with there protection.
So I was wondering if there was a way to do that?
Also, I don’t want to buy ranking services I just want to know how to make one my self without glitch API!
So is there a way to do that?
I am trying to make one for my game.

2 Likes

You can always use a different hosting or host the server on your PC.

2 Likes

Well, I don’t know what you mean.

A couple things that you should note while on this topic, ROBLOX “cookie hackers” cannot steal your ranking bot account because that can only be done through you entering your password on a site, entering a js (javascript) script into your search bar allowing the person who owns the link to log in, or entering your password in an MGUI game.

Now, there is a way for you to make your own rank management center, you can set this up by using a bot with your own hosting service or you may use another hosting service to host your bot to do automatic ranking. If you decide to use your own hosting service, then you are going to have to keep the hosting service up to date, so it doesn’t break with upcoming ROBLOX updates or go down.

2 Likes

Can you list the following bot hosting software’s?

You can’t use glitch anymore anyway as they have blocked all pinging services due to high amounts of it, such as people pinging their projects every 10 seconds.