Is there a way to make a script be ignored by the Script-Analysis tool?

Hi everyone!

Since I’m using some module scripts in my game which use lots of global variables and stuff like that, the script-analysis tool fills up with hundreds of warnings, which is kinda annoying, even because this way I won’t be able to see if there are some real malicious scripts in the game itself.
So my question is this: Is there a way to make a script be ignored by the Script-Analysis tool?

Thanks in advance for your support.

1 Like

I don’t believe there is a way to do this other than disabling the script.
I would address the excess use of globals and figure out why the scripts are putting out so many warnings. One sure fire way to know for certain your game doesn’t have any malicious scripts is to not use scripts you didn’t make yourself or be certain you trust the person who made it. I know for speed of dev many folks like to use modules or scripts that others have made. The real problem is your game then relies on that developer to maintain the scripts and trust they aren’t putting anything sorted into it.

1 Like

The scripts are the Module Scripts of the Adonis Admin system, which is for sure trustworthy. I put them directly in the ServerScriptService because I needed to customize some functions. But getting all those warnings will drive me crazy.