Is there a way to make a sound play longer so that an added echo or reverb effect could finish?

hello! is there a way to make a sound play longer so that an added echo or reverb effect could finish? my sound just cuts off without the echo finishing and it sounds weird

1 Like

What you can do is upload more then one sounds and when one is done playing make the script play the next sound

no i mean like the added effects. when the sound ends, the echo hasnt played all the way out and it cuts off

I still dont understnad what you mean

when you insert a sound, you can add sound effects through roblox like echo, reverb, pitch, etc. when i do echo, the audio cuts off before the echo finishes. how to i make the audio play longer so that the echo can finish and not get cut off when the audio finishes?

but isnt the echo supposed to end the audio how can it cut off before it

Go into SoundService and enable “ConcertHall” reverb.

4 Likes

You may have to upload your own sounds with trailing silence or find some with a few seconds of silence at the end of the sound.

You can add reverb to a sound in Studio

1 Like

I’m very late but I’ve found out that you can put PlaybackSpeed very very low near the sound’s finish so the echo can end. Slowing down the sound does not slow down the echo

1 Like