Is there a way to mass remove items from Creator inventory

Not so much of a scripting question, other than, I’m hoping there might be some sort of plugin api or something script wise, to mass remove things from my Roblox Animation inventory.

Some mesh I imported, apparently imported LOTS of animations… 40 pages of them

And I was hoping there was an easy way to remove all of these from my animation inventory, as I can’t easily find the animations that I did make.

Thanks for any advice.

I’m not entirely sure, but I used a few roblox extensions (probably BTR roblox?) chrome extension to remove multiple decals. You have check the box to mark remove but at least that’s a little faster…

1 Like

I mean as the other person said theres btr roblox however you’d have to check in boxes of ten items then delete them, refresh the page and repeat the process because from my perspective if i check more than 10 items it will break so yeah and since you have 40 it shouldn’t take that long for you

As long as its safe. I haven’t used an external tool since I was hacked once. o.o

I really wouldn’t mind the continuous clicking I guess, as long as its just check boxes, even 10 at a time is better than nothing.

Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Yeah btr roblox is safe and used by me and many robloxians and used by many youtubers and it’s developed by a roblox admin so yeah feel free to use it

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.