Is there a way to safely store player models?

I’ve noticed that it could be quite problematic if a player with the same name as a part, model, etc. joins the game because a script could confuse the player with an instance of the same name.
For example, if a player joines with the name “mapFolder” and theres an actual instance in your game that is a child of Workspace and is called “mapFolder”, errors could arise when a script confuses the two.

My questions are:

• Is there a way to modify the StarterPlayer service so that it could put player models in a designated area? (Such as a folder for player models)

• Is there a way to modify the StarterPlayer service so that it will customly name player models to something other than the players actual name? (could be adding a prefix like p/mapFolder)

• and if no to both of the above, what other ways could I safely store player models or prevent such errors from happening?

I’m not entirely sure if this is the right category for this post but I put it here because I’m assuming that the solution would involve code as opposed to a togglable property or something.

• Is there a way to modify the StarterPlayer service so that it could put player models in a designated area? (Such as a folder for player models)

You can clone player models into a folder when they join

• Is there a way to modify the StarterPlayer service so that it will customly name player models to something other than the players actual name? (could be adding a prefix like p/mapFolder)

You can do that by changing names of cloned player models.

One of the easiest solutions would be to check whether the model has a humanoid within. You obviously may have NPCs in game as well; however, to stay organized it may be best to keep them in a separate folder within the workspace anyway. Hence separating the players from anything else that may have a humanoid.

Another solution could involve simply using the “GetPlayerFromCharacter” function.
https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/function/Players/GetPlayerFromCharacter

There are also a ton of hacky ways to go about this, but at the end of the day just use what works for you as long as it is efficient.