Is there an official Premium icon?

Title says it all. I haven’t been able to find it here or on google images. I’m not looking for ‘images’ of it, I want like the official one roblox uses. I would have imagined they’d release something like they did with the new robux icon and include guidelines, etc. but apparently not :confused:

2 Likes

I think Roblox has copy-righted the image so other people can not use it. I suggest using alternatives such as ‘R$’. Even Dev Forum itself can not use the image :robux: (You could use that Robux icon , however, it is not the correct version).

You could try and use a snipping tool on the image, however, I have no idea if it is against Tos.

They can’t of copyrighted it if they want to allow us to sell premium in games…

I can’t use Robux image because I’m not advertising a robux purchase

1 Like

Ui button that sells Premium. I don’t just want ‘Buy Premium’ I wanna have the icon included in it.

Do you mean this?
bild

6 Likes

After searching around the Roblox application files I found it:

PremiumIcon@3x

2 Likes

The premium icon is located under rbxasset://textures/ui/PlayerList

And the Robux icons are located under rbxasset://textures/ui/common

You should use local files as they load quicker in games.

15 Likes

I suggest reading the post fully before jumping to answers…

Please read this out loud

Is there anywhere I can download it? A link?

You can use rbxasset links to reference local files, this points of (your roblox installation)/content

As I’ve said a few times, the premium icons are under rbxasset://textures/ui/PlayerList aka

%LOCALAPPDATA%/Roblox/versions/(whatever the current version of studio is)/content/textures/ui/PlayerList