Is there any way I can control simulation of something during server-side test?

Hello guys. I got a need to make 1 server only testing, but with possiblity to change some values. Like player. But server side only. Without existance of players. Is there any way I can act with smth that can be classified as “Button” of any sort to change some values, like to give script signal that wheel should move forwards?

Typically what I’d do is break out your logic so that you can invoke your button press manually in the server. For example, if you have this:

script.Parent.ProximityPrompt.PlayerActivated:Connect(function(player)
     -- Check `player` is authorized, et cetera.
    if not player:GetAttribute("CanActivate") then
         return
    end

-- Do something here with the character.
end)

You can instead do

local function doSomethingWithCharacter(character)
     -- Do stuff here
end

script.Parent.ProximityPrompt.PlayerActivated:Connect(function(player)
    -- Check player stuff here
     if not player:GetAttribute("CanActivate") then
         return
    end

doSomethingWithCharacter(player.Character)
end)

-- And then to test with an NPC

doSomethingWithCharacter(workspace.NPC)

I meant not that a bit…
So, I have system, which can write log. Like, falling part. On server. I want to make some functions to test it’s falling process, like reverse, stop, frame-by frame. But, I need to toggle that functions manually, and from server too, without existance of any player related things.

Oh like a unit test or integration test? Yeah, integration testing Roblox physics is cursed and I haven’t found a good way to do it yet.

Not physics like built-in one. I’m trying to make custom one. With script. So part is anchored and changes CFrame only with script.