Is There Any Way I can Improve this Stylized Low Poly Sword?

Hello DevForum! A while back I had made this stylized low poly sword while I was still learning the basics of 3D modeling. I’ve learned a bit since i made this sword but I still thought it looked interesting none the less. I’d like some feedback on how I could improve my designs for unique stylized swords in the future. Here are some pictures:

4 Likes

The sword overall is clean and elegant, however, you might want to slight increase the size of bottom of the handle as it looks kind of weird. Other than that it’s pretty good and simplistic.

1 Like

I think overall it looks pretty good!, perhaps look into texturing, and you could add alot of detail that way without requiring any more tris, otherwise, you could try perhaps adding gems or extending a portion of the hilt out a bit more that follows up the blade a bit to give it a bit more detail!

1 Like

Greetings, your low poly sword has interesting detail and I could really see you put a good effort.
Though the detail looks clean and interesting, you should apply some sort of metallic texture to the sword’s iron upper part so it would look better.
I said this because the sword’s upper part looks like stone rather than metal so that’s why I wanted you to apply this.

1 Like