Is there any way to export roblox studio to blender without lossing texture or color?

Hello, Is there any way to export from roblox studio to blender without lossing color or texture? If there is please reply this topic so you can help more people with this common bug.

3 Likes

Hey there,

You can export the texture and color using fbx instead of OBJ. It is confusing and they should fix it. Hope it helps :smiley:

5 Likes

Wait, what do you wanna mean, like, how do it export it?

Well saying that you have an issue exporting it with color, in blender use FBX export instead of OBJ

so when iam exporting roblox things what i do? save is for example like " house.fbx " ?

I’m not sure what you mean, but Roblox does take FBX and so it should have color.

no, no, i mean that when i export a roblox model to blender it losses color

Can you take a screenshot of blender so I can see what to press. I know how to fix it I just don’t remember where it is and what it looks like

what i export

what blender imports

Give me a few hours and I should have a result. I would also recommend looking on YouTube.

I already searched A LOT and i found nothing about this, and its a really common problem.

what do you wanna mean, thats just a block…

Are you using material view in blender? Or rendered view? Press Z to change views.

what you said is dumb, is clearly render

its cycles and render