Is there anyway i can make a script so when i press a button on my stream deck it does something in a game

Is it possible to script something so when i press a button on my stream deck it does something in all the servers of a game?

If you were to set your stream deck hotkeys to keys that fit in with the UserInputService KeyCodes, then yes it should be possible to send messages to other servers and tell them what to do with the help of MessagingService.

Edit: This would apply you needing to be in game though

1 Like

i want a way where i don’t have to be in the game

There is a method because some people have created a system to ban players from discord without being in game, however I’ve never been interested in it. Anyways this requires the use of other programs and if you find the way to connect the streamdeck to a program it will need to communicate with roblox through the HTTPService

2 Likes

Apologies for my mis-leading statement. I had no idea that was a thing, sounds cool so I might consider looking into it for the future!

As to @Thereal_Lucid02 the best I can say is try to find some help online to see if you can figure out what those programs are. They might be able to help you through creating the system you are looking for. Hopefully someone comes with more help, good luck!

1 Like

Some people have used Google sheets

2 Likes