Is there anyway to make my roblox group like an official company?

So, I’m a solo dev and I’m like rebranding my group after the creation of my first game and I was wondering like how does making your group an official company work or is it already a company once it starts making enough money to be able to dev ex?

The rules around income can vary quite a lot between countries, and probably for this reason I don’t think Roblox groups are specifically recognised as legal entities, or companies in themselves but might have another entity behind them which is recognised in this way. I say entity, because (depending where you are) you can be an individual who works for themselves and have employees etc, like a company. The process for registering as such can be fairly straightforward but is country specific.

I can’t really comment further as I’ve not reached that stage myself yet, and I only really know anything about the UK system.

1 Like

If you want it to become its own company you’ll need to register it with your local authorities and their corresponding laws.

Roblox Groups are not, I repeat, they are NOT a legal entity and therefore, is not recognized as a corporation within the law.

1 Like