Is "Third German Reich" concept banned?

I would like to know if in my nations game I can implement the Third German Reich formable country, it is just a mention(the name) and the land owned by this formable so I would like to know if any mention(even text, not images or political propaganda) can be banned for this

1 Like

I would say to avoid naming it that way, because most if not all references to Nazi Germany are bannable offenses.

1 Like

I would strongly suggest you do not implement that into your game. It will likely infringe Roblox’s Community Standards.

7. Terrorism and Violent Extremism Content
Roblox prohibits content or behavior that supports, glorifies, or promotes any terrorist or extremist organization and their actions, including:

• Depictions of or support for terrorist or extremist attacks or terrorist actors
  • Depictions of or support for the leaders of terrorist organizations
  • Depictions of the slogans, images, flags, or icons of terrorist organizations
  • Recruiting membership for a terrorist or violent organization, or encouraging others to leave Roblox to find such information
  • Fundraising for terrorist or extremist organizations, people, or groups

No, Nazism in any form is against policy. I’d assume any correlation is as well, such as the third Reich

well I mean from what @Coldshot_Dev quoted from the community standards, it seems like if you:

1. dont use it’s symbol
  2. portray it as an enemy

then it TECHINICALLY is allowed
however don’t risk it

I mean, Imperial Japan’s flag isn’t banned, so I don’t see why not. However you can’t just display official Nazi symbols outright.

Use the Iron Cross as the official symbol of the Third Reich, but do not mention a single hint of Nazism. I’ve seen many family-friendly history channels on YouTube feature the iron cross instead of a swastika.

Edit: For those wondering, the Iron Cross predates the entire concept of Nazism and was first used in Prussia (which then became Germany).

Just use this flag for the German Reich

Most definitely, that’s exactly why @Hyperant deleted the formable in his nations game. Third Reich refers to when a bad person ran the country

also by any chance maybe I could have the game link in messages (i love nation games)

1 Like

Contrary to popular belief that isn’t why I removed the formable.

It was done largely for balancing reasons.

Interesting you actually replied,
By balancing reasons you mean too many formables right?

roblox should add a rule that allows crossed out swastikas (i really need that for a east german game im planning for propaganda pictures etc)