Is this a backdoor?

Hello, I recently saw this error in my output. I do not know what it is, and I am afraid it is an backdoor. Have a look:

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 10.15.08 PM
I tried to look for “BlackFrame” in all my scripts (using CMD + Shift + F), and the results turned up like this:

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 10.15.19 PM

Can somebody tell me if this is a backdoor? I have turned off my plugins, and do not know what this is

1 Like

Where is ‘LoadingScript’ Line 717? That tells you precisely where to look.

1 Like

This is indeed a backdoor. BlackFrame is the name of the frame in the Roblox Loading Screen, however looking through its source, it is not on line 717. The loading gui is often used in backdoors to try and hide the fact that code is running and they try and fake the game still loading. I would suggest looking for “require”, “getfenv”, or “il1”.

2 Likes

That just searches for text inside scripts. To search for a script by name try using CMD + P

1 Like

Thats the problem. I can’t find a script named “LoadingScript”

1 Like

You can’t find a script called LoadingScript because it is a backdoor. Do what I suggested above.

1 Like

Thanks, I will try that now (30 chars)

1 Like

Ok no threat, this is a loading issue with Roblox. It has been an issue with them for a while. This is not a backdoor. It is an issue with a CoreScript

You can read more about this issue here:

2 Likes

No results. Could it be a plugin? I’ve turned off all of my plugins i think

1 Like