Is this a good game idea?

Not sure if you’re still looking for people to answer you, but I’ll give an answer: YES! It IS a good idea! Now, maybe I’m biased since I’m a total cat-lover, but this is definitely a game I’d like to play! However, think about how this will be different from other minigames other than the fact that it is cat-themed. The theme of cats have to bring something different that other minigames don’t. Otherwise, it’s just the same gameplay, but with a different aesthetic. However, your idea can definitely have potential!

3 Likes

Maybe create a discord server where players can request minigames,
and different cats to choose from.

1 Like

Sounds great, I’d try not to make the minigames too similar to minigames in Epic Minigames, or Ripull Minigames, etc. Try to be unique with the cat theme, since it sounds like a really fun game, something I would play. Here’s just a lil’ idea, I was thinking the lobby could be a bit like the game flop, a big house but you’re only a tiny cat, except it has loads of cat stuff all over the house. Sounds like a really creative and enjoyable game, good luck with it!

2 Likes

It sounds funny at first, but I wouldn’t know if you could grow up with this. There are a lot of minigames. Maybe you can make a game where you’re still a cat and then make a kind of house in the big picture, or a simulator. And then you can put fun and funny things in it like break glasses or something!

I hope this will help.

-Systerni

3 Likes