Is this a good system for my ROBLOX Bullet-Hell game?

So I’m making a system called “Panic Points” for enemies. This is a simple run down on how it works.

Panic Points is the amount of points an entity has, this effects the result when they enter their Panic state whenever the player suddenly moves close towards them via teleportation or quick movement speed. Depending on how many points they got, this will happen:
1 Point means they’ll never enter a Panic State and attack like nothing never happened.
2 Points means they will still attack, although bullet speed is slightly decreased.
3 Points means they’ll still attack but only attack after moving back away from the player, attack speed and damage are decreased.
4 Points means they’ll enter the maximum Panic state where they simply just run away at the player until they are at least 50 studs away from the player. (Keep in mind the amount of studs they need to travel before stopping will change depending on what map they are placed, for example, they might stop at 20 studs if they are placed in a small map.)

Is this a good system and if so or not so, what can I do to improve this feature?

1 Like

i personally think this is a great system, i can’t really think of any criticism in terms of changing it.